Thursday, July 18, 2013

Eviction Night and Helen is No Longer HOH




Dear BB Gods: First I want to thank you as tonight will end Tiger Blood Helen’s HOH reign.  Douche bags, little children, wayward husbands and thousands of live feed viewers are rejoicing as we kick back with our glasses full of Champaign and our crackers piled high with caviar.  Thank you BB Gods, thank you. But, our work here is not done, we still have this crapola BBMVP thing to take care of…I am begging you, please, no more Elissa...unless...

Picking up where we left off, Kaitlin uses the POV and Helen is able to complete her plan of backdooring Jeremy.  Yee freaking haw.  After the POV ceremony, we get some great one-liners from Aaryn. In taking about Jeremy, “Being discriminated against because he is a winner.” In talking about herself,  “People hate people who are cute.  It’s hard for me acting the way I’ve been acting, being like nice to everyone and I deserve to be acknowledged for that.”  She is so clueless that she is comedy gold. 



For a filler segment, we get to see just how psycho GinaMarie really is.  In case you did not know, GinaMarie built a “Nick Shrine” with his coffee mug, an empty box of cereal, his chap stick, his hat (that is actually McCrae’s, but no one will tell her) and a couple of other items.  Amanda thought it would be funny to hide the items.  So...that is what they did.  It took about half a second for GinaMarie to discover that her precious items where gone.  Can you say melt down?  GinaMarie can.  And she did.  Seriously, she needs a lot of mental health help.



Usually, I hate this next segment.  But, tonight, I have to say that it was…ugh…cute.  There I said it.  I have to go throw up now, but at least I said it.  Amanda’s family is adorable and McCrae’s family is darling.  Well done BB, well done!!!

Speech and vote time!!!

Jeremy’s speech: We know what is going to happen.  I am a winner.  I’m a champion when I eat, sleep and poop. Nice Jeremy.  Bye Jeremy.

Aaryn’s speech – It’s so hard being beautiful and popular and…I stopped listening.

Spencer’s speech – Thank you to everyone. This has been a great…blah blah blah

Votes:

Candice – Jeremy
Andy – Jeremy
Howard – Jeremy
Elissa – Jeremy
Kaitlin – Spencer
GinaMarie – Jeremy
Amanda – Jeremy
McCrae – Jeremy
Jessie – Jeremy
Judd – Jeremy

Bye bye Jeremy!!! Such a shame as it should have been Spencer or Helen or Elissa or Jessie or…



Jeremy exit interview with Julie.  I am a winner.  Julie: but you just lost.  ZZZIIINNNGGG!!! Yeah, but I am holding my head high.  Goodbye messages from McCrae and Elissa said that he was arrogant and that is why he is gone; Helen said something, don’t really care; and Kaitlin said I something mushy that I could care less about.

All right, time for the big new twist that Julie has been teasing through out the entire show.  What is it? Trust me, you are going to be upset: America is the new BBMVP.  Why are they doing this? Because they finally realized that this shit is not working.  AG knows full well that if Elissa wins for the fourth week in a row, the live feeders would have her head on a platter.  So, now we get this bullshit. Will this change anything? Probably not.  I mean, is there really any doubt she will get the most votes?  It won’t even be close. Hello Aaryn.  I hope your parents hired an incredible PR firm.

Time for the HOH Comp!!! Tonight’s theme is…hell, who cares? The most important thing is the Helen’s reign is finally over.  The comp is who do the HGs think America picked – they are asked a question and have to pick between two HGs.  Exciting stuff.

First question: No one out
Second question: Elissa, Andy, Candice, and Amanda are out
Third question: No one out
Fourth question: No one out
Fifth question: Aaryn, Jessie and GinaMarie are out
Sixth question: Spencer and Howard are out
Who is left for the tiebreaker is Judd, Kaitlin, and McCrae…and J U DOUBLE D wins!!!

So, who will Judd nominate? Is there any doubt that Aaryn will be the third nominee? (Vote for Elissa – you will never hear that again) Is the BBMVP crap finally over? Tune in to the weekend update to find out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment