Monday, July 22, 2013

Dan Joins Sophie and Sam in the Safe House...And the Public Vote




In case you missed it, after Jackie was evicted, the housemates choose Sophie and Sam to move into the safe house.  In a Big Brother twist, unknown to the housemates, whoever was selected to move into the safe house, would be up for eviction.  Sounds like production has been working overtime to find out a way to keep Gina and Dexter off the block. 



To make matters worse, Sophie and Sam, still unaware that they are up for eviction and still being told that they are immune from the public vote, are being allowed to select another housemate to join them in the safe house…and that housemate will also be up for eviction. 

On Sunday, Sophie and Sam had narrowed their choices down to three housemates: Jack and Joe, Callum and Dan.  Things are about to get very interesting.

On Monday, Sophie and Sam had to make their final selection and they picked…DAN!!!



And why did they pick Dan?  I will let Sophie tell you: “Dan, yeah, I like Dan, I love Dan, it’s difficult for me now because I love Dan to bits and I’d have him in here any day, and the twins I love them as well, but I know the twins are safe, and I know Dan’s not as safe as the twins and Callum’s not as safe as the twins.”  Whoops. 
So, what do you think of the twist? How do you want to see evicted on Friday? Sounds off below and let us know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment